Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration day on campus

The feeling here in Bloomington is one of excitement and anticipation. Seniors are feeling the harsh economic times that have hit us with the lack of companies with the ability to hire new recruits, and thus hope for a new tomorrow with the inauguration of Obama. Liberals and conservatives alike seem to be feeling the excitement of the day... the top discussion topic in all classes has been Obama and the job ahead, as well as a glow to everyone's face, a belief that today marks the day when a turnaround begins.

Speaking of classes...

The first week has come and gone. I am in four classes (Marketing Strategy, Creativity and Marketing, the Search for Life in the Universe, and Judicial Politics.) I am glad to have only 4 classes in my last semester before going to law school, and all my classes offer their own unique qualities that I believe I will enjoy. I will certainly speak more about these classes in the weeks to follow.

Happy Inauguration day!

1 comment: