Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Break

So Spring Break has been fantastic! I just got back from South Padre Island, Texas (about a 22 hour drive both ways, needless to say I am very tired.) It was a great trip that was certainly very relaxing... I now feel refreshed to finish out my final weeks or so of school (I am both happy and sad about this!)

The NCAA tourny is well underway, so naturally that will be what I am doing the rest of the weekend. In case your wondering, I have Pitt and Wake Forest in the finals, with Missouri and Arizona State also in the final 4. My bracket has developed nicely thus far (I know it will fall apart soon), only game wrong was Minnesota lost to Texas --- I guess Big Ten pride effected me. Anyways, looking forward to finishing off the rest of the school year and enjoying March Madness! (On another note, in just over a month my favorite day of the year is coming --- the first day of the NFL Draft)

No comments:

Post a Comment