Monday, February 23, 2009

Chicago Trip

So this past weekend Allie and I went to Chicago. She had some things to take care of(and got to see her fam) while I needed to check out some law schools. I looked at John Marshall and Chicago-Kent, both of which had their own unique qualities. It was definetily a great trip and an exciting time... I had never gone on a law school visit, so doing it for the first time was exciting. Chicago is a great city, but it is a tad cold, so maybe I will just go to school in Florida! I hope to hear more from other schools soon, I hate to think that I will not actually know where I am going until this summer!

LOST NOTE {SPOILER ALERT}: Really excited for the episode this Wednesday of LOST.... we saw they got back to the island in the last episode, and there was Jin with the Dharma Initiative. I like that the writers have stayed true to the show, even if that means going a little off the beaten path. Looking forward to Wednesday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment