Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

Well, for the second year in a row, another exciting Super Bowl. Since the Bengal's never win, I had to root based on college teams (I really do not care about the Steelers - Bengals rivalry, we are way too bad to care.) Therefore, I liked seeing Santonio Holmes (Ohio State guy) and Ben Roethlisberger (Miami of Ohio) go to town on the Cardinals D. It was a great game with a lot of exciting twists and turns.

However, I thought the commercials (I think because of the economy) were a bit lackluster. I thought it was cool that some amatures had the most successful commericial for Doritos with their crystal ball commercial. Definetily a big hit (that only cost $2000 for the guys to make.)

Anyways, the weather is a bit crazy here, extremely cold with a steady flow of snow coming down. I wish I was in Florida...

No comments:

Post a Comment